Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookie
Many people assume that making marijuana-enhanced cookies means you simply stir the raw cannabis in with all the other ingredients, but that’s actually a recipe for disappointment. Cookies created with raw marijuana can style pretty terribly, and they’ll offer very little to no high. Buy Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookie Bite
If you wish to figure out the most effective weed chocolate chip cookie direction, you’ll ready a batch of cannabutter, a cannabis-infused butter, that is less complicated than it may sound. Buy Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies online
First, decarboxylate your cannabis. This step is optional and activates THC and CBD. Take 0.25 oz.
Then, bake it at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20-30 minutes, and let it cool. Buy Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies online
Melt 1/3 cup butter in a small saucepan, stirring in the 0.25 oz. of cannabis. Simmer the mixture on low heat for between 10 and 20 minutes, making sure to stir constantly.
Let the butter mixture cool, and then use a mesh strainer to strain it into a bowl. This will remove the ground cannabis (you can throw it out), and give you a smooth and creamy cannabis-infused butter.
Best Recipe for Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies
Now that you just have a batch of cannabutter, you’re ready to bake a batch of cookies.
Ingredients Buy Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookie Bite
|2||cups all-purpose flour|
|1||teaspoon baking soda|
|½||cup white sugar|
|½||cup brown sugar|
|2||cups semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|1||cup chopped pecans (optional)|
Directions Buy Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookie Bite
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, combine the cannabutter, white sugar, and vanilla.
4. Add one egg to the bowl that contains the cannabutter mixture, and beat till it’s well-mixed. Add the second egg and repeat this process.
5. Add the flour mixture a little bit at a time mixing continuously until it is all incorporated.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
7. Roll the batter into six small balls, and place on a greased baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or till cookies area unit golden brown.
9. Allow cookies to cool before eating.
How to Calculate Your Dosage and Serving Size
Serving size will depend on the marijuana you choose to use, but there is a simple way to calculate the dosage of your cookies.
- Calculate the amount of THC that is contained in one gram of your marijuana of choice.
- Using this number, figure out how much THC is in your cannabutter.
- Calculate the number of consciousness-altering drugs in your cookies, based mostly on the number of cannabutter you used.
- Divide that number by the number of cookies you made. This will provide you with the THC dosage per cookie.
Weed Chocolate Chip Cookie Effects
Unlike smoking or vaporizing, eating marijuana edibles does not provide an immediate high. Expect to wait for one to two hours for the effects to set in, and a high that lasts anywhere from four to eight hours. The specific effects will depend on the strain you choose to use, the dosage, and the THC percentage in your marijuana.
Tips for Consumption
Once you have successfully baked your marijuana chocolate cookies, there are a few things you should know to ensure an excellent experience.
First, even if you have experience with smoking or vaporizing marijuana, take it to slow the first time you enjoy edibles. You might find that your edibles, like your cookies, affect you a bit differently than other forms of marijuana. Try to avoid eating the cookies on an empty stomach, and definitely avoid mixing them with alcohol or other drugs. Buy Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies online
There are no reviews yet.