Buy Cannabis Chili Lime Peanuts
Chili Lime Peanuts Vegan, Sugar Free, Gluten Free Never having the opportunity to sample Auntie Dolores’ edibles in the past, I was excited to dive right in to the package of Chili Lime Peanuts. The main reason: it provides an incredibly unique option for patients in need of vegan-friendly, sugar free, and gluten free edibles. If you need Instant Expert Advice and Product.
Cannabis Chili Lime Peanuts for sale
Chili Lime Peanuts Ingredients
There are several Ingredients include in Chili Lime Peanuts Like :
- Cannabis oil
- Coconut oil
- Light chili powder
- Lime juice
- Ancho-chili powder
- Chipotle powder
- Garlic powder
- Smoke flavoring
- In addition to the ingredients, Auntie Dolores provides lab testing information from Halent Lab for each of their products
- 82 milligrams of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- 8.4 milligrams of tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA)
- 1.8 milligrams of tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
- 0.4 milligrams of cannabichromenic acid (CBCA)
- 0.9 milligrams of cannabichromene (CBC)
- 1.7 milligrams of cannabigerolic acid (CBGA)
- 4.2 milligrams of cannabigerol (CBG)0.7 milligrams of cannabinol (CBN)
- Chili Lime Peanuts Affect Before getting discussing my experience with the Chili Lime Peanuts from Auntie Dolores, I must commend them for creating a snack unlike any other that I’ve come across in the past. It is always good to see companies try to push the limits of cannabis infused edibles.
- As far as taste is concerned, I quickly learned that I am not a fan of chili lime seasoning. I found it difficult stomach more than one peanut at a time because of this.
It had a noticeable lime influence that seemed to coat my entire mouth, which would be fantastic if I could stand that flavor profile.
Auntie Dolores recommends that patients with a low tolerance begin with 10-15 peanuts. For high-tolerance patients, they suggest anywhere from half a package to the whole thing.
While the chili lime flavor made the peanuts hard for me to stomach, I was able to get through about half the bag before calling it quits. This was not enough for me to experience any noticeable effects, but the high levels of THC suggest that the Auntie Dolores Chili Lime Peanuts may benefit those suffering from depression,stress, nausea, and more.